To plan, develop, write and produce programs and new media content for radio broadcast and online distribution. Position will focus on rural health and society issues.
- Report, write and produce radio spots, features and online content.
- Liaise with partners on program ideas and content.
- Produce and curate online content, including maintaining and writing a blog on the issues of rural health and wealth.
- Conduct community and outreach through new media, social media and community events.
- Supervise the work of student reporters and producers.
- Work on and with KBIA News team on daily and breaking news coverage as needed.
- May host or announce radio programs.
- Teach an introductory journalism course in a classroom setting.