Segment 1: The rom-com everyone's talking about gets the Screentime treatment.
Always Be My Maybe is the next generation's Asian-American movie. Hear why.
- Anthony Sze-Fai Shu, associate professor of English, UMKC
- Tony Vinh, standup comic from Kansas City
- Loey Lockerby, freelance film critic
- Celisa Calacal, associate producer, Central Standard
Segment 2: Morel mushrooms find their way onto drink and dessert menus.
It's the final frontier for a culinary cult favorite. Hear the stories behind a new morel beer from Crane Brewing and a new morel ice cream from Betty Rae's Ice Cream.
- David Friesen, owner, Betty Rae's Ice Cream
- Chad Tillman, chef, Freshwater, consultant on morel beer, Crane Brewing