Our summery food odyssey begins with a trip to a fruit orchard, where blackberries and peaches are now in season, before heading back to the studio for ideas from a chef for how to use these tasty fruits in the kitchen. The food critics then join us on a search for the best restaurant patios in Kansas City.
- Gabe Spurgeon, orchard manager, South Baldwin Farms
- Michael Foust, chef and owner, The Farmhouse in the City Market, Black Sheep and Market on 39th Street
- Jenny Vergara, Feast Magazine
- Danelle Lehman, Open Belly Podcast
- Mary Bloch, Around the Block KC