The Sustainer Plan
Becoming a Sustaining Member is a way to put more of your dollars into the news, music and the Web. As a Sustaining Member, you will help to
- Save thousands of dollars in postage, paper and administrative costs.
- Invest more of your contribution into the news and music you value.
- Dramatically decrease the number of days of on air drives.
It's convenient. Your contribution is deducted automatically from the account of your choice (until you tell us to stop) which means no reminders from us. So, we spend less of your contribution on postage and paper. Plus, all the benefits that come with being a member remain yours to enjoy including access to special events and offers.
It's powerful. By eliminating administrative expenses, more of your contribution goes into the programming. Plus, when enough members become Sustainers, we'll be able to create shorter on-air drives. Imagine how good you will feel about that.
It's enduring. Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget. Plus it gives KBIA the security of a steady, reliable stream of program support. You'll feel good knowing that you're continuing to support KBIA's vital service to our communities.
Here's how easy it is to become a Sustaining Member:
- Choose the amount that you want to contribute every month.
- Decide if you want to use a credit card or your checking account.
It's that easy. If your life changes, you can choose to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly gift. All you have to do is call us at 882-9136 or 800-292-9136, send us an email, or sign up online.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- Guaranteed uninterrupted KBIA Member status
- Saving the environment by helping us cut back on using paper.
- Satisfaction of providing continuous support for independent news, vibrant music and innovative web content and streaming.