Must-visit restaurants for September
On Wednesday’s St. Louis on the Air, host Don Marsh spoke with Sauce Magazine’s Heather Hughes and Matt Sorrell about new restaurants to try during the month of September.On their list are these six restaurants:
- Bakers & Hale, 7120 Montclaire Ave., Godfrey, Illinois
- HopCat, 6315 Delmar Blvd., University City
- Cups & Cones, 2800 McNair Ave., St. Louis
- Cinder House, Four Seasons St. Louis, 999 N. Second St., St. Louis
- Mike's Hot Dogs, Soups & Sandwiches, 7293 Olive Blvd., University City
- Share Sweet, 9628 Olive Blvd., Olivette
Listen to the full conversation:
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Alex Heuer, Evie Hemphill and Caitlin Lally give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.
Copyright 2021 St. Louis Public Radio. To see more, visit St. Louis Public Radio.